Thursday, December 27, 2007

Fresh Cover.

Mr. T is sleep deprived and hooked up to the brain scanner now (will there be activity? at times I do wonder...)
Mr. B is pleased to own 3 new turtlenecks ('cuz he went to the store with me this morning to pick up the pirate gift and the rest of grandma's gift).
Mr. G is mad that he couldn't take a bath this morning and threw a naked tantrum. (which brought back a vague flashback from my college years...)
And we got a surprise snow!


So I walked around outside at sunrise.


Everything looked soft and white.

Before I begin the Packing of the Minivan in Preparation for the Christmas Journey to Iowa, I think there is sledding in my future. And cross-country skiing tonight.

For this year's pirate gift with my Iowa in-laws? A Wisconsin Badger sweatshirt and matching baseball cap. Because nothing says "Go Hawkeyes!" quite like a bright red, white and red sweatshirt with the word "Wisconsin" emblazoned across the chest. On the card I'll write, "When you're ready to cheer for a winning team." I saved the receipt just in case I get stuck with it, then I can get the sweatshirt in a smaller size. heh heh heh.


And last night after we picked up Trouble, Mr. B asked,
"Mom? When is your tummy going to get big again with a baby sister in it for me?"

The one wish that will NEVER be granted thanks to the Power of Vasectomy.



4 comments:

  1. We didn't get the suprise snow in S.P. yesterday. Your pictures are beautiful!! The wisconsin "stuff" for the Iowa people is great--hope they enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful where you are.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.