Sunday, February 17, 2008

They Put the "Fun" in Dysfuntional

To recap, we've seen our share of snow days here. And it's coming down again. I live inside a freaking snow globe. On top of a little ice storm early this morning. Winter Storm Isadora (I just learned this year that we name our winter storms just like those folks south of us name their hurricanes), is here. I have a twenty that says they call school tomorrow and I'm stuck inside again with Team Testosterone, feeding them, cleaning up after them, entertaining them and breaking up their fights for an extra day.

All I really want is to curl up with my Masterpiece Theater and let Mr. Darcy whisk me away to romance with a cup of tea tonight. Now it will have to be wine. Lots of wine. After Tuesday when the roads are cleared and everyone can leave me alone for a while.

5 comments:

  1. I actually totally follow that convoluted family saga.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't forget to watch part 2 of P&P because I've never seen that version before. But I did watch the movie with Kiera Knightley last night again...twice. Once normally and once with director's comments. No snow, but still plenty dull around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I gotcha. Wine is the only way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my family..

    Sometimes we spike the tea in Divaland..Just a thought. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't see Freedom on the list of cancelled schools, so I hope your day will be "normal".

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.