Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday...

designed by Sarah, my brilliant best friend from Waupaca

I knocked myself out over today's post at Eco-Women: Protectors of the Planet so head on over and enjoy. Up to my greenish eyeballs with a New! Upcoming! Exciting! project (stay tuned--bet you're burning up with curiosity now), but I do want to take a moment and wish you a Happy Easter--full of divine grace, peace and forgiveness--and hope in Jesus. And toss in a few jellybeans and some good chocolate, too.

8 comments:

  1. And a very happy and peaceful Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jellybeans! Yes!

    Of course, eternal salvation is good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jelly beans and Jesus....a perfect Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you, too, neighbor! Sorry about all that snow that just got dumped on you. We have about six new inches here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If they're Starburst jelly beans then I'm all over it!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a really lovely Easter - enjoy the snow - I'm green with envy!
    Hen
    x

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.