Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vacation Update

Hey Hey Hey! While I'm away on the ultimate writers' play date, check out Evil Slutopia for fun. My writing pals Nina and Lauren met these gals at IWWG 2 weekends ago. And if you're in a real write-y mood and need some levity on publishing and the pretentiousness of MFA programs, read Grub by Elise Blackwell. It's a hoot--and a fast read to boot.

Must go enjoy my cup of coffee in the mountains now. This clean Colorado air and the Fat Tire Ale is getting to my head (in a good way, of course)--and the dry altitude is loving my hair--I only look this good back home if I spend a half hour daily with a brush and hairdryer. Yep, you guessed it, I don't look this good at home.

And don't forget, Jen on the Edge is giving away free stuff!

9 comments:

  1. Well why don't you drop by for a cuppa joe, Silly Woman? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome. Yay for good hair vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you when you go on holiday - can you try not to do it too often!?!
    Hope team T are having fun.

    .....I'm going to have a chat with Jenn....

    Hen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're having such a good time, while I'm back here slaving away over our blog.

    I kid.

    I am glad you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to visit!
    I hope that you have a wonderful vacation! I am so jealous that you get to hang out with women. In the mountains. Drinking beer/coffee. Without children. All for the sake of writing. Ahhhhh. That's the stuff I dream of...
    Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when you vacation somewhere that gives you great hair. We have hard water in San Diego, so anywhere with soft water improves my hair immensely.

    Will check out the links.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh to live someplace that made your hair perfect every day. See that's why I can't live in Georgia again. My hair gets far too big.

    Have a Fat Tire for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coffee in the mountains-sounds bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds wonderful. Right down to the hair.

    Get lots of great writing done and come back and tell us all about it!

    Deb
    sandiegomomma.com

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.