Monday, June 23, 2008

Vacation!

Am working on a Mac to type this--good heavens! But thought I'd mention that I'm in Colorado at my annual Screw Iowa! Writers' Workshop--in a house full of women writers (you can only imagine the TALKING that goes on here...). I have high hopes of writing a bit, critiquing a lot, learning a few new things and teaching a few things that I've learned in the past year.

I've just learned abut the Evil Slut Clique which intrigues me, for example. Lauren met them at IWWG and they have a pretty wild site. And if I could figure out how to blog on a Mac, I'd include links. *sigh* But I assure you, I'll be back next Monday with great tales to tell. Not of swingers, like Life as I Know It saw on HER vacation, I'm pretty sure that Colorado doesn't offer that type of entertainment.

Hope you all have a great week--go to Eco Women: Protectors of the Planet to check out Recycla's big contest--and head over to Jen on the Edge for her giveaway too.

9 comments:

  1. Hey, you never know WHAT you'll encounter on a vacation...

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evil Slut Clique definitely has an intriguing sound to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh. I just figured out the Screw Iowa! joke. Boy, am I slow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, where in Colorado are you? I'm in Boulder. Are you close or very close to Boulder?

    If so, we've got to meet!

    Leave me an email or comment, even if you're on the other side of the Rockies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're having fun. I'll try not to do anything else you're not aware of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you LUCKY WOMAN! I want to come too! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good time there in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evil Slut Clique - tell us more!

    Sorry about the Mac - my 'Bianca' sends her regards!
    Hen
    x

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.