Holly over at Oh But No tagged me last week--and 6 random Fun Facts about me will be more fascinating than any weekend report or more political rants--it's Monday. I'll give y'all a rest!
The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
6 Fun Facts about Green Girl
1. My left thumb is double-jointed.
2. Because I have rosacea, any spicy food or alcohol makes my face turn beet red. This is embarrassing, which makes me blush, and makes me in effect even redder. I'm sure people who don't know me well must think I'm sloshed every time I have a wine glass in hand because it goes immediately to my face!
3. Among my "personal effects" are an autographed photo of Ann Landers and a personal letter from one of Princess Diana's ladies-in-waiting.
4. I refuse to watch slasher/thriller/horror movies. The whole Jason/Freddy/Texas Chainsaw Dude/Scream thing is too disturbing for me. Freaks. Me. Out.
5. I'm always reading no fewer than 3 books at one time. Moody, I guess.
6. If Oprah recommends a book, I'm loath to read it. I used to read her "book club" books, but they seemed of a type after a while so I quit. I'm more apt to read a book because of NPR or Book Sense '76 or Bas Bleu.
I'm so flattered that Jenn at Juggling Life asked me to be her Good Reads friend that I'm tagging HER (she and I like almost ALL the same books--very cool). Peggy Sez at Divas Seasons2 is a blogging enigma--I know almost nothing about her besides her sense of humor so I hope she takes this challenge and spills a little personal stuff. I have a pregnant friend in need of diversion: Amy at Amy's World. Coast Rat's random facts will fascinate. Amy A. at Pretty Shiny is sure to be full of randomness now that she's settled in to her new home. And I must tag Fannie Mae who always has something fun to say.