The Texas Poppet over at Canned Laughter tagged me with an Addictions meme.
List 5 current addictions and then tag 2 people. Ms. Poppet has morphed this into the 5 senses and I like her game so I'm playing along.
Five Current Addictions:
1. Smell--this nifty little Chai Tea scented candle made by the eco candle co. in Neenah, WI is positively lovely--spicy and warm without cloying. My favorite gift for other people right now.
2. Touch--Mr. B's hair. He got a buzz cut for school and his hair feels like feathers anyway. But now? I'm rubbing my hand over the boy's head all the dang time. It's the softest, most precious feeling.
3. Taste--one meal: grilled pork medallions with wild mushroom risotto, roasted asparagus and a glass of pinot noir followed by French pressed coffee and creme brulee. I know, that's a lot of taste, but trust me, totally warm, savory and melty. Baby food for grown ups. Mr. D? If you're making dinner reservations any time soon...just letting you know...
4. Sight--the green that is mutating into gold in every field and on each tree this month. This late summer green has a brightness to it that shimmers, but it's fleeting and will disappear for another year very soon.
5. Sound--silence when Mr. T & Mr. B go to school and Mr. G goes to day care. I love the sound of nothing but the kitchen wall clock ticking in a steady rhythm.
Tagged: Daisy at Compost Happens and Auntie M.