Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wonder of Your World Party: Kick off!


I hope you'll visit my friend Rebecca at Wonders Never cease today. She's have a great big bloggy party and everyone's invited. What's a wonder in my world? Kicks!
The National Committee of World Wonders met today to kick off their initiative:


Tonight I'll do this kind of kick in sparring class, in addition to a spin kick, a tornado kick and an offensive side kick:

Mr. D's favorite kind, which he'll watch all weekend:

Mr. B's favorite kind:
Someday I'd like to get my kicks here:
In high school, I thought this band really "kicked butt." I also thought tight-rolled jeans, lots of hair gel and Ferris Bueller were awesome.


All summer Team Testosterone kicked like this. Well, not quite like this.

This guy likes to "kick it up a notch." Who can blame him?

I'm appreciative of kickstands:

"kicking back":
and kick lines for a grand finale:


12 comments:

  1. What a great and wonder-full post…

    I think I will kick-back and read some more..


    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially got a kick out of your label for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Ferris Bueller still kicks A--.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green girl, you are hilarious, as usual!
    And you take a sparring class! I'm very impressed. And a little scared of you.

    Everybody already took all the good kicky puns, so I guess I'll just say that I really enjoyed the post and am doing a little kick of my heels (or is that click) to show my appreciation. You made my celebration even more fun!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to travel Rte. 66, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a kick-ass post! (Sorry, it had to be said)

    ReplyDelete
  7. But INXS and Ferris Bueller really did kick butt, doncha know? He was a righteous dude.

    Fun post! I got a kick out of it.

    Kady

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy your kicks, I don't get my kicks from route 66, but I do get high with a little help from my friends, and I get by with a little help from my friends. (I don't literally get high, but high on life and that kind of thing)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed your wonder-full entry. I took a dance workshop in college and learned several of A Chorus Line's routines. I hope to dance again, vs just around the house.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. AH....I do miss Michael Hutchinson...more than words can say:) Great to party with ya. And...GR8 post! And good luck with the PTA stuff, you GO GREEN GIRL.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.