just plain annoying:
* That kid, Gerald, on Sid the Science Kid. I want to eliminate all the sugar from his diet. Yes, I know he's pretend.
* Emily Elizabeth on Clifford the Big Red Dog. She's such a goody-two-shoes that I want to slap her. But I love T-Bone with all my heart.
* Running out of printer ink when I have school board packets and PTA minutes to print--TODAY. Grrrr....so I get to drive all the way across town to get a new cartridge.
* Curious George, one of PBS's better shows, airs at 6:00 a.m. That's harsh.
* Mr. G's whiny voice all morning.
* Not finding any Battle of the Books books at our public library this morning.
* Swarms of wasps, flies, box elder bugs and ladybugs trying to get into my house.
* And the damn beetles infesting the pumpkins.
Trying to counter by thinking about:
* Still being able to hang clothes outside to dry.
* Leaving for Disney World in 5 days.
* How really, really terrific our family photos turned out.
* The incomparable talent of Randy Newman.
* Mr. B's excellent behavior all morning.
* Alexander McCall Smith's new 44 Scotland Street novel is out!
* My secret gay boyfriend #3.