* My dear friend and former college roommate called yesterday just to say hello.
* My parents sound delighted that I'm bringing the boys to visit them in a couple weeks.
* My writing partners called from NYC and brought good tidings of great joy--our agent has FOUR confirmed publishing houses who want to see the ENTIRE manuscript STAT.
* I found $16 in my jeans pocket (you know, that $70 pair I bought last month--are they lucky jeans even though they're not "Lucky"?)
* I won Jen on the Edge's earrings by Lori Anderson giveaway! I'll look so sparkly and festive this winter!
It's time to pay it forward--tune in next week to see what I'll give away! But I'm starting today with this:
Amy at Pretty Shiny and Saucy at Bloggedy Blog Blog and Cha Cha at Noodleroux have taken the challenge and gosh darn it, it's time to get off of my keester and follow suit!
Day 1: Giving chocolate chip cookies to neighbors.