A lot of you share my fast food cravings! A&W really activates the 'ol taste buds from the sound of it.
What else am I digging these days? (Besides through a pile of toys upstairs that my children refuse to put away?)
* Doc Martin, the show, not the footwear. PBS is airing it on Saturday nights and I bought the 1st season on DVD because it is so. damn. funny.
* Pecan Pumpkin Dessert. Superior to pie in every single way. Make this for Thanksgiving instead. Everyone will be thankful.
* The following blogs give me a chuckle lately: Just Ask Beth, My Sweet Babboo, Outnumbered 2 to 1, and Domestic Accident. (my reading list on the side here should get updated someday...)
* The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Next month's Bumble Book Club read and it's keeping me up super-late because it. is. charming. (plus, being a history buff and Anglophile, it's a book after my heart.)
* Zum Rub. It's in the 30's these days and the cold air zaps moisture from my hands faster than my kids can strip my pocket clean of a $20 bill. I'm rubbing in the Zum a couple times a day.
* Slippers. And sweat pants. And not having to leave the house much. (so yes, I'm a schlub in sweats with soft rosemary-mint smelling hands. What of it?)
Reader, what are you digging lately?
Day 4 29-Day Giving Challenge: Gave a coveted toy to a little boy (not my own son). Not sure if this counts since it was a toy given to one of my little boys, so for good measure, baked extra loaf of banana bread to give to a fellow Awana leader who seems like she could use a boost.