Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One Word Challenge

Answering my prayers about what to post at the end of NaBloPoMo, Mommy Always Wins came through and tagged me for this One Word Challenge! Thank you, fellow Cheesehead!

Where is your cell phone? counter
Where is your significant other? office
Your hair color? brown
Your mother? crazy
Your father? also
Your favorite thing? coffee
Your dream last night? karate
Your dream/goal? published
The room you’re in? kitchen
Your hobby? blogging
Your fear? unknown
Where do you want to be in 6 years? England
Where were you last night? karate
What you’re not? lazy
One of your wish-list items? DVR
Where you grew up? all over
Last thing you did? type
What are you wearing? sweats
Your TV? off
Your pet? furry
Your computer? HP
Your mood? Content
Missing someone? Sarah
Your car? dirty
Something you’re not wearing? socks
Favorite store? Conkey's
Your summer? wet
Love someone? often
Your favorite color? Green!
When is the last time you laughed? Mrs. G
Last time you cried?
Iraq

So who's next? Susie (At Home With Me) AuntieMWrites Amy (Amy's World) Gert the football fan, The Adventures of a Farmer's Wife Beth of Just Ask Beth and the fabulous hair, and Adrienne the amazing artist over at The Story Board.

Days 18 & 19 of my 29 Days of Giving Challenge: Rang bells for the Salvation Army, volunteered to make cornbread for Mr. B's kindergarten Thanksgiving dinner.


9 comments:

  1. I love the one word meme. Always fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love your answers for mother and father :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks for the tag. That was fun. And here's hoping Santa brings us our DVR/TiVo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, now I almost put 'crazy' for mother, but I'm always afraid she'll see it and dealing with THAT aftermath would be more difficult than dealing with her now. Instead I just wrote 'patience' given that she called me FOUR TIMES the day I wrote that! (And each call was about the SAME THING!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I answered your TAG!! Fun. I had to make Cornbread Casserole, you know in the South it has to be a Casserole! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone who lives in the midwest has a dirty car right about now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. have I seriously got to wait six years before I meet you?!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. That reminds me; I need to sign us up for bell ringing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cornbread!! Another thing on my "To Do" list. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.