Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thankful--a 3 minute Sunday post to meet Nablopomo requriements

Healthy children, dynamic church, faithful husband, comfortable bed, extra hour of sleep, bonfires, Halloween candy, grace, balloons, warm house, Momvan that runs, the smell of falling leaves, freedom to vote, plenty in the cupboard & fridge, bloggy friends, book club, crossword puzzles, the H family with whom we celebrate all secondary holidays, good babysitters, Mr. G's dimples, Mr. T's erratic trains of though, Mr. B's enthusiasm for telling jokes, kung fu movies & Fat Squirrel Ale

What's on your list?

12 comments:

  1. My husband and children
    My family and friends
    My bloggy friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. :)

    Family, friends, health, home, happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would it sound really, really bad if I said "alcoholic beverages"? Because right now? It's the only thing keeping me from b*t*h slapping the rest of my family. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to have the opportunity to experience another day with my family and myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At this moment? Red wine and the internet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that AND Fat Squirrel, you are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my list: Camera still works after dropping it a bahzillion times, still in one piece after Friday night, access to fitness center to start working off weekend of excess, was able to pay rent this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. At this precise moment, I am thankful to be leaving work for my Monday morning yoga class! What a way to start the week, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice list. Right now it's the extra hour due to the time change! I got up ridiculously early today.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.