Saturday, November 29, 2008

To A Good Home:


One (very) used bowling ball. Her name is Jan, she's a dark maroon swirl, and can barely score 100. Perfect for a beginning bowler or paperweight. I'll spare you any other details at this time. Let's strike a deal.


Days 21, 22, 23 of my 29-Day Giving Challenge: Brought new dish towels & Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Lemon Verbena Dish Soap to MIL. Gave healthy donation to my uncle's model railroad club. Edited MS for a writing partner. Wrote 5 "Tracker" skits for preschoolers at church for Sunday School curriculum coordinator.

6 comments:

  1. Ack! I keep forgetting to update about my 29 gifts.

    No thanks on the bowling ball. I keep dragging mine across the country but it hasn't been let loose in years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You named your bowling ball? I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My idea for the bowling ball: get one of those stands for the yard, the ones that usually hold the shiny mirror-type balls, and display it on top of that. You'll find yourself craving a pink flamingo to go beside it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what you can do with a bowling ball.

    http://athomewiththefarmerswife.blogspot.com/2008/08/garden-ornament-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You inspire me with all of your good deeds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Mrs. Meyers products. Lucky MIL.

    If I ever score above a 75 in bowling, I'll consider a ball.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.