* The missing power-charger-cord for my new videocamera that I thought we left behind in our Walt Disney World resort--FOUND! In Mr. D's duffel bag. I knew we would not have left it behind after going through the rooms 5 times double-checking to make sure we had packed all our possessions. Of course Mr. D grabbed it and stowed it. And now I can videotape my children in all their Christmas festivities. Whew.
* A cat dingleberry on Mr. D's side of the bed while looking in said duffel bag. Ew.
* Boy Scout "iron on patches" don't iron on. And they take a needle made of steel to sew on.
* For months Mr. D has been telling me that the Fed should lower interest rates for middle-income homeowners so they can refinance and free up cash which would then stimulate the economy because these are people who would increase their consumer spending (as opposed to stimulus checks to low income people whose spending would either remain steady or go towards already-incurred debt). Did you follow that? Anyway, this morning NPR had an expert explaining why the government is finally doing just that. Mr. D: Economic Genius? Predictor of Mortgage Rates? Smarter than the average Fed analyst? Quite possibly...
* A pile of my jewelry "hidden" in the play room alongside a stash of plastic weapons. Methinks Team Testosterone has been pillaging.
What strange things have you found lately, reader?
Reminder: FIVE chances to win on Friday. Don't miss out.