Clever, crafty, inspired Gina over at Six in the Country bestowed this award on me. My blog is fabulous! How cool! I'll postpone my Pink Panther story for tomorrow and let you in on 5 addictions before passing this award on to 5 friends.
1. Coffee. And if I'm not drinking home brew, it's a plain old regular latte with no flavors added.
2. Karate--sparring, kicking boards, kung fu movies, the whole Kung Pao Chicken.
3. Blogging. (duh.)
4. The sight & sound of Team Testosterone playing.
Five friends who are fabulous!
1. Mom on the Run over at Abnormally Normal.
2. Saucy at Bloggedy-blog-blog.
3. Fannie at This isn't what I ordered.
4. Abbyjess of My Sweet Baboo fame.
5. Heidi who writes Reason for Everything.
Go on and give 'em a read if you never have--I guarantee you'll laugh, get a little inspired, see a little beauty, and even choke up a bit.
In other news, this morning I lowered Mr. T's meds by another fifth, so far, so good. My favorite plumber fixed my kitchen faucet and it flows full strength--lurrrrve that man. Tonight I test for my BROWN belt (ooooh....ahhhhhh!).
Days 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 of my 29-Day Giving Challenge: (Bet you thought I forgot!) Gave five bottles of fruity wine to a friend's grandma. Covered Cubbies' game time for a friend at church last night. Swept the snow off the cars parked around me in a parking lot--no idea who drove these cars, but I hope they were glad to find them cleared off. Gave just the right book to a friend to pull her out of a funk. Helped 2 teenaged babysitters understand the difference between gerend & participial phrases and lent them grammar books from my library. Gave up a good parking spot to an elderly woman--she needed to be closer to the store than I did.