Monday, January 26, 2009

Green Girl gives props to another Green Girl

Jan and I bowled a 437 series Friday night, thank you very much. She did me proud! I didn't curse her at ALL when she picked up every spare. And now ...republished from Eco Women: Protectors of the Planet, a review.

dsc01124

In 2008 Lori Rose, a California entrepreneur, launched a line of hip, stylish eco-totes. Combining a passion for style and ecologically sound living, Lori Rose has created Green Girl for Eco-conscious Fashionistas. This Green Girl got her Green Girl tote around Christmastime and she LURRRRVES it! I adore the wide strap that makes it comfy to carry by hand or sling over a shoulder. The lightweight 100% cotton bag is reinforced so strong that I could lug bricks in it and not tear it a whit. Definitely stronger than the average eco-tote, the Green Girl tote exceeds the lot by being glamourous, reversable and FUN! Plus, I garner complements every time I use it–and since I'm an attention whore, I've swapped out my purse for the Green Girl eco-tote full time lately. Hands down, this is the most beautiful tote I own–no woman, no matter how trendy or chic, would turn down this bag. Period. (Plus, I think I'm cool carrying a bag with a label that says "Green Girl.")

dsc01127

The Green Girl website is under construction, but click on and find out where in America you can buy yourself a Green Girl eco-tote OR order one. (Any time a website lists retailers, it pleases me to no end). Admire the gorgeous patterns and fabrics and stand in awe of Lori Rose’s fashion sense.

Soon to come from Green Girl: travel pouches, jute totes, a bath/body/home line, and jewelry. Stylish eco warriors now have a place to shop and look HAWT while saying “No thanks” to plastic and “Yes!” to sustainability and practicality.

dsc01128

13 comments:

  1. Oooooooh. And a little bit of "Woo-Hoo!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very attractive--certainly more so than my Trader Joe's bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two sturdy totes from Central Market that I keep forgetting to use. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, yeah that beats my canvas bags on the cute factor by a mile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was that -gasp- reversible??

    Yummy.

    I love it! - Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tote is SERIOUSLY cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I've been looking for reusable shopping bags that don't have store logos on them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jealous, jealous, jealous! Awesome. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's gorgeous! I will check out that site since I LOVE a big bag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cool! I have a chico bag in my purse and I keep meaning to put others in my minivan's glove box. That way I'll use them more often.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.