Friday, February 6, 2009

just what a doctor might order

It's been cold. Chappy, itchy, bleak and lethargic cold--I'm rapidly morphing into an unproductive, miserable creature. I'm going out of town with my girlfriends this weekend. I expect there will be a lot of this:


A fair amount of this:

Plenty of this:

But if all of that wasn't enough, I've booked myself this:


The Organic Series incorporates the age-old remedies of herbs and fruits, and the healing powers that only nature can produce. The Éminence line of European products, which have the highest possible levels of organically grown herbs, fruits and vegetables, are the foundation of this series. These body treatments and facials use ingredients rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, such as organic carrot, pumpkin, orange and cherry.

Detoxifying Thermal Mud Wrap
60 Min.
This intense treatment uses a symphony of organic ingredients high in minerals and trace elements and gives the body a powerful natural detoxification by opening the pores, eliminating toxins and increasing circulation. While the thermal mud penetrates, you’re treated to a delicious face and scalp massage. A tingling Vichy rinse with seven shower heads removes the mud. The honeydew moisturizer body massage after will re-hydrate and nourish, leaving the skin soft, supple and glowing within.



I expect stellar results before I return to the grind Sunday afternoon.


20 comments:

  1. Me too! I have been having a tough week and resorted to eating Nutella straight from the jar! Your escape sounds much more civilized and FUN! Weekends with the girls are always a perfect prescription!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be with you in sprit as I'm working my way through this crazy weekend. Side note to Jo - I eat Nutella out of the jar too. A baby spoon works the best to really savor the experience. I just scraped the jar clean this week. Time to restock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh... Mama's gonna be mighty happy after that weekend! Yay, you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that sounds amazing. Can I come too?

    Enjoy yourself, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds divine!

    Have fun and tell us all about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time!!!! Laugh lots, drink too much and enjoy your girlfriends. I am so jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a clay wrap once, it felt sooo good.

    Can't wait to hear how a mud wrap feels. You must share...

    Plus, I'll be waiting to, like the newspaper boys used to say, "read all about it."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dudette. I have NEVER done that before. And I am CRAZY jealous right now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How gorgeous - have a lovely rest and chill!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fantastic does that sound? (And why do I feel like whimpering a little when I say that? I so need a weekend like that...)

    Hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too! Me too! Glad you are going to get warm, my friend, I've been thinking of you shivering up there! We have been having uncharacteristic weather too, but as it's SUPPOSED to be bush fires we're not complaining...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa! Hope you are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you are able to recharge your batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good for you! I had a girlfriend night out last week and I'm so much better for it. I wonder why I don't do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh..i want to go!! Hope you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, I'm jealous. Was it heavenly?

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.