* Reading nonfiction books to Mr. B who sits still and absorbs it all like a sponge--facts about planets, dinosaurs & sharks.
* Substitute grandpas who've helped me and Mr. T construct a Pinewood Derby car.
* Fire Away Sunday--2 pastors, 1 hour, any questions answered (to the best of their ability)--and whatever didn't get answered they'll email you a response this week.
* Realizing that Mr. B will test for his black belt with my good friend Nicole's daughter K--this will make the long hours standing on the sidelines go faster.
* Tea forte--utterly charming way to bag tea (Thanks, Mary!)
* "Snakes"--a game involving Nerf guns that has kept my children active and occupied all weekend.
* Reading Alice Hoffman's book Blackbird House--she's a masterful writer. Lyrical and lovely in every way.
* Practicing yoga in a quiet-ish house in view of a winter storm outside our windows.
* New Glarus Coffee Stout.
What's your pleasure, reader?