* I woke up to this today. Snow. On my daffodils.
* The Happyland Park & Rec has begun scheduling practices--it's April. I found out last night that Mr. B has t-ball practice tomorrow night from 6:30-7:30 for crying out loud. We've not even wrapped up our winter activities--there's no friggin' room on our calendar for more stuff right now!
* Speaking of the Happyland Park & Rec, apparently when you say, "I'll help with youth soccer, but I can't coach because a) I have a younger son who'll be sitting on the sidelines and b) my husband is already coaching Cadet League baseball with our older son on the exact same night as Mr. B's soccer games--so I can't coach, but I'm happy to help" it translates into "Sure! I'd love to coach!" They're expecting me to show up Saturday morning to get trained and pick up my roster and gear. Uh, people? I'm already busy at 9:00 Saturday attending family class at karate. I'm NOT COACHING. And if you keep misinterpreting the word "help" I'll pull my kid from soccer altogether. Just sayin'.
* Mr. T wants a cell phone--for $10 I can buy a flip phone and for $20 I can load it with minutes. Then he can text! And make phone calls! I told him he has to start actually using a phone before I'll buy him his own. Duh. That's so unfair! Mr. T? Life's not fair. Deal with it.
* Mr. G wants to sleep in our bed every night lately. I make him sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor. He winds up half out of the bag, crunched up against the edge of my dresser. Uncomfortable? Yes. Cruel? So he says. So go sleep in your own bed in your room, I helpfully suggest.
* The main 4-lane highway that runs through our entire area is slated for road work all summer. That means a clogged artery inconveniencing everybody in my area through November. With no real alternate route around it at most points. Which will then mean a lot of extra traffic on my current alternate routes that I take to avoid said highway. Ugh.
What indignities are you suffering in your neck of the woods?