* 2 hours in a dentist chair, complete with drilling and grinding yesterday.
* The ache in the left side of my jaw.
* Naughty children.
* The guy Mr. D called to discuss rolling our lawn telling Mr. D he'd rather talk to him, even though Mr. D explained I am in charge of most outdoor projects and we make decisions 50/50. What's with the guys in this town? I imagine they sit in a row at the tavern talking about my awesomeness and how intimidating it is...poor Mr. D has to pick up all negotiation duties as long as my awesomeness remains so legendary.
* Getting punched several times in my face guard last night while sparring.
* And Mr. K's kick to my sternum didn't feel too good either.
* Finding most of what I usually buy on sale at the grocery store.
* Someone lending me the perfect book.
* Mr. G waking up and asking, "Is my behaviorment over mom?" (I like that word--a hybrid of 'punishment' which is what he experienced all day Tuesday and 'behavior' which was the lesson we were learning. Not listening and obeying mommy = No TV, No computer, No treats and watching mommy & Mr. T eat all the donuts from the grocery store. Methinks he gets it.)
* All the nice people at Mr. D's office who ordered Boy Scout geraniums from Mr. T.
* Getting a babysitter last minute so I could spar last night.
* Sunshine this morning.
* Getting to catch up with Nicole while waiting through our kids' karate class.
* Mr. D's poker night--I had total control over the remote.