Sensations that send chills up my spine:
* writing on a chalkboard with chalk
* touching chalk
* picking up Legos off the carpet
* when my fingernails grow to 1/8 an inch. Must. Cut. Immediately.
* on that note, filing nails--my own or other people's. There's just something about that scraping noise that makes me grit my teeth.
* wet socks on my feet.
* hearing Mr. G's whiny voice (not his regular voice).
* licking a popcicle stick--or eating ice cream cups with those little wooden spoons.
Gah! I've given myself goosebumps just typing this list! Reader, what gives you the heebie-jeebies?