Friday, August 21, 2009

friendly gossip

Much has been happening around the blogosphere lately.

Hope505 bought her own house!

Hotfessional is moving to Chicago--road trip anyone?

Kat had a baby! Little Grace Marie finally made her entrance.

Crystal is going to have a baby!

Nan moved her crew from warm island life to England!

Fannie moved her crew to college!

Laurie's dogs are on the mend (poor pups!) and her book is clearing the hurdles between editor and bookstore near you!

These triumphs and joys balance out Mr. G's ear infection, a leaky toilet and the towering pile of paperwork by my laptop.

10 comments:

  1. I love this! What a cute idea, and I nice way to meet new friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the freindly kitchen table gossip....now I'm off to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friendly gossip is the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the updates on some people I've been reading about. I took a hiatus from blog browsing, so it was helpful to read your summary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw shucks. Anytime you're ready for a road trip, you let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a post!
    Thanks for introducing me to new bloggers.
    Have a fun weekend.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much news to chat about - but the leaky toilet :( YUCKster.

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy news indeed! babies, new homes, road trips and healthy dogs. life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greenie, you are such a sweetheart!

    And I think we need to plan a Windy City weekend once Ree gets her hot self settled. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always good to have fun stuff to report to balance out the crummy stuff!! Gotta check these little blogs out......thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.