Friday, August 14, 2009

my friend sarah

is pretty darn funny. I don't mention her enough on this blog, but I should. Stop reading if a little PG-13 humor offends you... And this is funnier if you know J is her 13 year old son who has a penchant for looking at naughty websites when no one else is paying attention.

The actual transcript of our emails yesterday:

From: Sarah
To: Green Girl
Subject: who

who the heck are all these new people commenting? You are a STAR

From: Green Girl
To: Sarah

I have no idea. In the last few weeks I've had scads of new traffic. Weird, eh?

From: Sarah
To: Green Girl

Pretty soon the paparazzi will be following you around--you best hire a security firm


From: Green Girl
To: Sarah

Well isn't that when it all falls apart? Then I start having an affair with my bodyguard and get a tummy tuck. And D starts hounding around after women half his age and designing t-shirts for Ed Hardy. And then we're on opposite ends of the couch...depressed and hating each other.

Oh. Wait. That's someone else's story, isn't it?

From: Sarah
To: Green Girl

J's watching that show right now


From: Green Girl
To: Sarah

He's trying to see Kate's tits

From: Sarah
To: Green Girl

At least it is not John's balls

From: Green Girl
To: Sarah

HAHAHAHA!!!
Just so ya know, I'm posting htis entire dialogue on my site tomorrow.

From: Sarah
To: Green Girl

Then I want a royalty payment :)

15 comments:

  1. When should I expect the check?

    All of GG's readers should know that I have known GG for the better part of 25 years. There isn't much about her I don't know - or would share with anyone for a price :)

    And yes, my son J has been caught in the past looking at naughty sites on the internet..at my MIL's. The site was nakedbutts.com - He was 7 and she didn't have filters. And he spelled butts with only one t - lovely isn't it? Not a good scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm J's Grandmother and he is sooo cute and nice to me that anything else he does sometimes is overlooked! It is so nice that my daughter has such a good friend as green girl and they can vent anything to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl! Good luck Sarah for the rest of J's teen years!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, am glad that J wasn't looking at that dude's balls.

    Not that there's anything wrong with that. Oh wait, maybe at his age, there is something wrong with that.

    Okay, nevermind. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! Don't you have to give birth to 6 at once to get the free tummy tuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Sarah and Nancy should get royalties just for their comments here. Dish it out to the whole family!

    I'm actually hoping a 13-yr-old wasn't trying to see Kate's boobies. That seems ick. Maybe the boobies of John's new gf?

    ReplyDelete
  7. If we have to start paying royalties to everyone that gives us material how will we ever get rich off our blogs?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! That sounds so much like me and my BFF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just don't go for the spray-on tan when you're rich and famous. Then you'd be Orange Girl in Wisconsin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome. When you can poke fun at each other's kids and not be offended means you have a great BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! Just stumbled across your blog from "Let me think on it." I'm in Wisconsin too... just outside Milwaukee. I really like your blog and will stop by again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait a minute - I thought our children's purpose WAS to supply us with blog fodder! And I like your friend - tits nd balls indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cheers to BFFs! Where would we be without them?

    I am LMAO at all of the comments...and in just a wee bit of shock that Greenie said "tits"!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That exchange is hilarious. So I'm guessing young J is probably not one of your new readers, though.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.