Monday, August 17, 2009

somebody went to movie camp this summer

This is Mr. B. He's an all-American boy by day--playing baseball, swimming, eating peanut butter sandwiches.

He plays with his buddies, does puzzles, watches Disney Channel and builds battle castles and skyscrapers. But most folks don't know he's also a crime-fighting superhero--"Burner"--he has deadly laser beams that shoot out of his eyes and kung fu speed when he's fighting bad guys as his alter ego.

He has one other super power: "Burner" leaves an Indestructable Ring Around the Bathtub.

9 comments:

  1. Y'know, Burner could also be equipped with a super-powered nylon brush so he can personally fight that indestructible ring around the tub. Cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy. I know exactly what I have to look forward to. Luckily, cleaning the tub is not on my chore list. ;)

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was a bad guy, I'd leave Wisconsin. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fellow CheeseHead here ~ Loved your post and have one of those myself. Isn't mind blowing how fast they can get dirty ... I'm pretty sure mine can do it in under a second!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bathtub ring guy lives with me too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you're always so proud of all your kids :)

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.