Thursday, September 24, 2009

excellent guess!

Oooooh, y'all are good! # 3 was the lie. I never took any of those classes. I was a good student and took helpful courses like Typing, Accounting, Advanced Math and Spanish IV, but I never set foot in a Home Economics classroom. I was also a skipper--and I'd usually go hang out at the park or the public library and read. I know, even when I was being rebellious, I was a total nerd. The assistant principal would greet me by name when I'd come in to serve detention--he didn't treat anyone else in detention with the same respect.

Here's Round II of two truths and a lie:

1. I was Homecoming royalty.

2. I wrote for our school newspaper and dispensed helpful advice from my own column.

3. I skipped my high school graduation and went waterskiing instead.

As in our previous round, Sarah, you are not allowed to play. (Can you hear her whining, readers?)




17 comments:

  1. But I know the right answers...I am stomping my feet right now!

    ...prom royalty..whaddya think readers..was our GG? Or wasn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you were probably prom royalty! I think #2 maybe the false one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that #3 is the truth because you blogged about it once. I'm torn between the other two.

    ... thinking ...

    I think I'll go with #1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice of Jen to narrow it down...I'll go with #2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think #2 is the lie. You don't seem like the 'Dear Abby' type to me.

    - Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so would have gone waterskiing - and that's my final answer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jen! I was gonna say #3. I'll go with 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to go with option #1 as the lie. Not feeling entirely secure with that choice, but going with it all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can hear Sarah whinning--I'm her Mother and I heard it alot--I really didn't pay alot of attendion to that High school stuff, so I really don't know the answer, but it may have been #3!! Have fun at the reunion--20 years goes fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I KNOW you didn't go to your graduation. A crown? Trying to picture it. OK, I can see it. I'll go with #2 as the lie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would say #2 is the lie. I'm pretty sure you wrote for your school paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot to say, I'm pretty sure you wrote for your school paper, but things that were more important than advice for the lovelorn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. uh...#1? You don't seem like the tiara type...then again, you are full of surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This time I'm going with the crowd - #2. Writing for the paper? Sure. But for some reason (which I can't support with even one piece of evidence) I see you as more of the "snap out of it!" type than a Dear Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Since my name is not Sarah, I am commenting, although you would disqualify me as well. It's been a long time, and my memory has failed me since having the kids, but I'm pretty sure Number 1 is the lie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. #1, #1 is a lie. Not that I don't think you're beautiful and royal-worthy, but I can't believe you'd be interested in being Queen. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.