Monday, September 7, 2009

sensational

This weekend smells like: mosquito repellent, charcoal grilling, campfire smoke, sweat,
chlorine

This weekend sounds like: crickets, laughter, splashing, crackling wood, football

This weekend tastes like: ribeye steaks, Fat Squirrel Ale, fresh picked tomatoes, green beans, one perfectly toasted marshmallow

This weekend looks like: wet swimsuits, an ice cube tray filled with bugs frozen in water, a diminished wood pile, lawn chairs, bare feet on the lawn

This weekend feels like: heaven

13 comments:

  1. I love these word pictures. I relax and smile just reading them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save me a Fat Squirrel. I'll be right over...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the way Labor Day weekend is supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. There's an additional one for me - this weekend is the weekend I get to pack more autumn-y clothes, which is okay, because I'm so tired of the summer ones. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fat Squirrel! Hubs would be happy with just that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And lucky you.....there was an extra day for you to enjoy it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scent-say-tion-ye'all

    Glad you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh. Sounds like what I wish we'd been doing here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you just described my perfect weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.