Monday, October 26, 2009

if you're the praying type

I've so much to write about--a craftacular Halloweeny birthday party, a wedding, a teacher who made me hyperventillate with rage today...

but this is more important. Our bloggy friend Attila the Mom's Big Kid is in the hospital. Complications from H1N1 (you know, that little virus I won't get my kids the vaccination for). He's got pneumonia in both lungs and is on a ventilator in an ICU. Pray for his health and the doctors' wisdom. The family's peace and Attila's strength. Fast healing. And send up a prayer thanking God that someone found him in time before this horrible situation got any worse.

24 comments:

  1. Terrifying...maybe I'll send that blog page to my friends who think that the whole swine flu emergency/vaccination thing is a government ploy to declare martial law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely adding him to my prayer list! My nephew has H1N1 too and he's been hallucinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's horrible news! I'll be sending all the positive energy I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this! I will be praying! I'm so thankful that H1N1 is dying off around here and we haven't had it. I have asthma so I'm high risk and my hubby is a public school teacher. Still hoping and praying we don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, how scary. I'll definitely keep them in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, goodness. He, and the whole family, are in my prayers today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting this. Attila is one of the VERY good ones in Blogland and this is heart breaking. Sending love and prayers to Big Kid and the entire family.

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, that is so scary.
    Prayers. Lots and lots of prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is freaking me out - my girls are TOO FAR AWAY. Prayers to him and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course. Kids are getting hit hard by H1N1; I hope her young one will recover fully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying hard!!!! Keep us posted!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will pray AND tell all the people I know to pray! Hug his parents for us! It's nearly impossible to hold it together when a loved one is in the hospital and u can't do much but wait.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Done. And likely to be done again later.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll pray for the family. Naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, prayers on the way for this family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My thoughts and prayers on the way.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.