* finding pistachios for sale in bulk at the grocery store
* reading Michael Perry's "Off Main Street"
* baking brownies in the morning and carrying their chocolaty smell in my hair all day
* a Pepto-Bismo pink Snuggie (which my sons have grown to love, hence the new catchphrase in our house: "Respect the Snuggie!")
* snow boots that feel like slippers when I wear them over bare feet to cross the field
* children in bed and a cup of hot tea
* catalogs to browse through at night after a long day
* and finding nothing I want or need except a $548 necklace in Sundance:
* knowing it's enough just to see something so pretty without wanting it for myself.