* I get motion sickness playing Wii games like Batman Lego.
* My sons think James Bond is the most awesome, cool guy in the world! He has surpassed Bruce Wayne, Captain Jack Sparrow, Harry Potter and Anakin Skywalker.
* I find it delightful that my sons' new hero wears a suit and tie--like one of my favorite characters...
* At first only Mr. T was convinced of the awesomeness of watching James Bond, but the sheer number of guns in the first couple scenes brought Mr. B and Mr. G around. They crave onscreen violence like they crave snow days.
* GoldenEye is rated PG--just like Up, Finding Nemo and Cars. It is the most recent James Bond movie with a PG rating--everything since GoldenEye is rated PG-13.
* James Bond is the most fabulous man ever, except when he's mackin' on the ladies. Then the boys roll their eyes and groan "Oh brother" while covering their eyes.
* They want our next family vacation to be in Cuba--on a warm beach, by the ocean, with no pretty ladies. (Did you hear that, Mr. D? Tropical vacation.)
* Except for me. I'm allowed to come seeing as I'm family.
* Minnie Driver had a bit part as a nightclub singer in GoldenEye. A funny little surprise tucked in for me to discover.
* Every time I heard a classic line uttered, I laughed. Out loud. "Is this Standard Operating Procedure, Mr. Bond?" "Walther PPK, 7.65 millimeter. Only three men I know use such a gun. I believe I've killed two of them. " "The name is Bond. James Bond." "What an unpleasant surprise, Mr. Bond."
* Now I am charged with finding another James Bond movie for them to watch next weekend. Team Testosterone cannot believe their good luck--there are over a dozen James Bond movies that I will allow them to watch.
* Who wants a vodka martini?