Friday, March 12, 2010

energizing my soul

I've packed 2 swimsuits, the Pepto-Bismo Pink Snuggie, yoga pants, spare t-shirt, a huge tossed salad, knitting, a loaf of bread, 3 kinds of cheese, and a book. What can this combo possibly mean?

I'm disembarking for my annual spa weekend with a gang of girlfriends. You may hear the reverb of laughter and hooting and clink of wine glasses getting refilled. That's the sound of Green Girl getting her chakras aligned. I've gone and booked myself this again:

Detoxifying Thermal Mud Wrap:
This intense treatment uses a symphony of organic ingredients high in minerals and trace elements and gives the body a powerful natural detoxification by opening the pores, eliminating toxins and increasing circulation. While the thermal mud penetrates, you’re treated to a delicious face and scalp massage. A tingling Vichy rinse with seven shower heads removes the mud. The honeydew moisturizer body massage after will re-hydrate and nourish, leaving the skin soft, supple and glowing within.

Supple. Glowing. Re-hydrated. Detoxified.

After much of this:
  • Rainfall Shower and Exfoliation
  • Soothing Body Mist
  • Aroma Steam
  • Cooling Rainfall Shower
  • Hot Pool
  • Cool Plunge Pool
  • Relaxation Lounge
See you Monday!

25 comments:

  1. very jealous. enjoy your "me" time and the quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy it, neighbor. Kitty and I will be on the lookout, watching from the back window to make sure that the "guys" don't Nerf down the house or get into any other Mischief. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a great time! how wonderful.

    I'm just six days away from a two day quilting shop hop in atlanta. can hardly wait for girls road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh soooo jealous!!! Have a great time! You deserve a momcation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ::surreptitiously hands you a couple of doobies::

    ...for after that mud wrap! *heehee!*
    * ; )
    (j/k of course I know you don't inhale. but I totally would.)

    have a great time unwinding!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a wee bit relaxed just reading this! There is nothing like time away with pals, especially when it includes adult beverages and spa treatments - enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh. You lucky girl! Enjoy every moment. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had my girls weekend 3 weeks ago in vegas and it was heavenly and way too much fun. The spa was the best and I need another treatment to melt the stress away. Have a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...sounds very refreshing. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous! What a fab idea. Wish I could figure out a way to do this for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how wonderful!!!! Have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh great, I've just finished whining that I can't even manage a BATH, and you're off spa-ing! Lucky thing! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you've inspired me to take a bubble bath--that's as close as I'm going to get to a spa anytime soon!

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. And emerge, fully cleansed, in time for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds great! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Go and have an adult beverage for each of us! A

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a spanish girl, but affortunated a spick english. Your blog is very good I like a lot. If you want to visit my blog that is of my pictures:
    http://marinbambu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was stymied by the 'tossed salad'. :) Relax...enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so jealous.

    Have a relaxing time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Enjoy that symphony of bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  21. And well deserved, too. Hope you had the best of times.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've been pondering about this alot... and I agree with you to some degree.
    frokostordning

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.