Monday, March 15, 2010

status report

skin--so soft
body--detoxified
spirit--re-energized, rehydrated, rejuvenated & refreshed
throat--a little hoarse from talking so much


and we solved most of the world's problems

wine--mostly gone
though we started the weekend with plenty

food--abundant & delicious


we had plenty of that, too

girlfriends--all good. new husbands, new houses, new jobs, new haircuts--it makes me happy to see everyone doing so well.


and those robes hanging off the chairs? were really nice

Team Testosterone--pleased to have me back

19 comments:

  1. It looks Amazing! Where did you go? (Or is it secret!)

    I bet team t. really did miss you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful. I'll live vicariously through you and pretend I had a spa weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really know how to treat yourself. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're glad to have you back too - but I'm still jealous...:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds wonderful! Glad you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks and sounds lovely. so good to get away.
    I had a getaway weekend, as well, although not as luxurious as yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad they took you back!
    All that will wear off in a couple of days if your crew is anything like mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun and a very nice place you stayed at. Its great you and your friends all make time in your busy lives to get away together like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh... I've always wanted to stay at one of those spas with the cushy robes. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful for you!!! Sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. After all that, I don't know if I would go back, myself! Sounds decadently luxurious! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing like girlfriends and wine to refresh your soul!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A perfect getaway with the girls. I've only done it once in my life and it was a whirlwind through Detroit so not very relaxing... i must plan something like this.

    Of course TT was glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks fabulous. Yep, a little envious.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.