* I got paid for this poem posted here at Strong Verse. Guess that makes me a poet.
* I ran some errands this morning with Mr. G who sat in the back seat saying things like, "Mom! You have a building on your head! April Fool's Day!" and "Mom! You have a bug on your head! April Fool's Day!"
* Mr. D and I have embarked on a Major Home Improvement Project. Stay tuned.
* We're wearing shorts today! Shorts!
* Staying in the running for Mom of the Year, I just found out 2 days ago that my children have a longer spring break than I'd originally thought. Hm. Guess we'll have to change our plans a little.
* I learned all of the sword form last night. I tell you, I may look fierce after I practice all weekend.
* Mr. D's baseball team has their first game tonight.
* Now I'm off to take the storm doors down and put in the screens. I don't care if Mother Nature is fooling with us, we left windows open last night and by golly, I'm sweating a little right now! Who's ready for that sweet slap of a screen door and a tall glass of iced tea?