* Listening to the boys playing with friends. Mr. T yells, "Fire at will!" One of the friends stops mid-play and asks, "Who's 'Will'?"
* The last 5 minutes of Sons of Anarchy took my breath away--stunning in both the violence and the way the plot has ratcheted up to a new level.
* My BFF Sarah made this window for me. I luff it. I adore words everywhere.
* Little mushrooms growing in a flower bed with a certain Japanese flair.
* Playing a game with the boys. Mr. G draws a card reading How many countries can you name? He guesses wildly: "Wisconsin! Mars! The Sun! Earth! Iowa! Krypton! The Moon! Mountains! Gotham City!" Neither older brother could do much better. Clearly, Geography is a subject poorly taught.
* The nice woman at the bus company willing to work out options so Mr. T doesn't spend an hour riding home (the distance of < 2 miles) each day.
* Mr. G finally learning how to ride without training wheels.
* Among other pleasures of being home alone all day, I've made granola.
Spill it, reader. In little bits. What's new?