Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Once you get rolling on the gratitude train, it becomes so easy to recognize things to feel thankful for during Thanksgiving week.
21. running water (hot and cold!)
22. flushing toilets (such convenience)
23. Jenn at Juggling Life who gives me perspective on what my next decade will look like (but with daughters in the mix).
24. springtime. Changing seasons are such a blessing, and knowing spring will come helps get me through winter.
25. my health--and my family's health.
26. dark beer and wine.
28. porches with swings and hammocks.
29. my friend Sarah.
32. the right to vote.
33. did I mention the Internet?
36. Jane Austin's perfect heroes.
37. Jocelyn at O Mighty Crisis, for going to Turkey and taking her readers with her.
38. Classical music--the perfect symmetry of Bach, the steadiness of baroque, the invigorating movement of waltzes, the ache of Beethoven.
39. Italian food.
40. a husband who listens to me.