Thursday, November 25, 2010

a fourth fifth


Happy Thanksgiving! Are you feeling it today? That attitude of gratitude? Even the most curmudgeonly people feel a little grateful for the feasting on this festive holiday--cranberry relish, sweet potatoes, perhaps a little wine...aaaaand a little more wine... there we go ...

61. board games
62. learning how to type
63. all things British


64. especially the scenery
65. watching kids play baseball on a warm summer night
66. getting to meet a couple bloggy friends in person: Daisy and Minnesota Matron
67. those particular clothes in my closet that fit me like a glove
68. living in a safe place
69. warm hugs from my boys
70. Mr. D's dependability
71. Eco Women!
72. yoga
73. mail
74. bread fresh out of the oven
75. chocolate
76. paging through catalogs and not seeing anything I need
77. for that matter, having very few wants
78. Ruth, my spiritual mentor and faithful friend
79. and Alice, who dotes on my children
80. silence

4 comments:

  1. These are great posts!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #65 is one reason I look forward to grandkids.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! I feel honored to make the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide if I like #63 or #71 more. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.