* In further proof that the world is very small, I discovered last night that an old friend from high school and an even older friend from my childhood are in a Bible study together at church. I knew both of these women in different towns--yet here we all are, in one spot now.
* Mr. B surprised me yesterday at his school concert. He had a big featured solo part and never told me!
* I sat beside a very kind old gentleman during the concert. Elderly gentlemen are among my favorite kinds of people. We chatted a little, he was polite and pleasant to sit beside.
* Still decimating the box elder bugs.
* My toes are cold every day. I've taken to wearing slippers.
* My email box is overflowing.
* I'm craving all things savory lately.
* Especially shepherd's pie.
* Well, all pie, really.
* The cold wind feels cleansing today.
Spill it, reader. In little bits.