* a cup of coffee with a splash of milk every day after lunch.
* reaching across to ruffle my sons' hair whenever I walk past them.
* buckling up--after I start the Momvan.
* cracking my knuckles, back and toes. Feeling particularly satisfied by that sharp series of pops! when I crunch all the knuckles on my right hand at once.
* kicking my shoes off when I walk inside.
* never wearing socks to bed.
* removing my wedding ring when I wash my hair.
* reading, even if it's only a paragraph, right before I turn off my bedside light and go to sleep.