over at Crazy Mom Tats tagged me for a meme--and it seemed just the thing to post this week.
Ten Little Things That Make Me Happy
1. all the people praying for Mr. T's seizures to be gone--so many lovely people!
2. learning that someone will come replace the busted wheel on our garbage dumpster for free--at our house!
3. hearing Nimrod composed by Sir Edward Elgar on the radio last night.
4. finding the piece on YouTube so I could pass it along to you!
5. my neighbor bringing over fresh-baked cookies this morning. To clarify, they weren't from her, they were delivered to her by mistake, complements of our orthodontist to whom we referred new patients. Even so, fresh baked cookies at breakfast!
6. three boys who helped out when asked and played without fighting all week so far.
7. helping out in Mr. G's classroom--kindergarten kids are wicked cute.
8. seeing a hawk perched on one of the trees planted alongside our driveway--the trees are finally big enough for a hawk--hawks kill mice and do we have mice.
9. the sweetest red grapes from the grocery store.
10. my pepto-bismo pink snuggie after I get out of the shower at night.
Spill it, reader--ten little things that amuse you/make you happy. You're tagged if you're inclined to do a meme!