On St. Patrick's Day it seems fitting to make a short list of green things I love:
* asparagus * "Green" living * spinach * pistachios * turtles * lizards *Key Lime pie * John Deere Green * Green Bay Packers * clover * grass *trees
* soft, fresh, new leaves in springtime * peas--straight out of the pod while standing in the garden
* mint chocolate chip ice cream * lily pads * Godzilla
* tadpoles * frogs * baby grasshoppers * beans * cactus (cacti?)
* the first shoots coming out of the ground in spring * Spring Green!
But never, not ever do I drink green beer. The only green drink I love is a margarita on the rocks, salt on the rim.
Spill it, reader. What green things do you love?