* Our fridge died. Just up and quit for no good reason. I'd just removed a thick layer of school calendars, lunch menus, A+ assignments and adorable pictures by Mr. G. Maybe that layer of paper was insulating it somehow? Anyway, it's a lucky thing to have a beer fridge in the garage that I can use until we sort this out.
* There is family drama. My sister, who moved to town, has decided to break up with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, he's still in the apartment. And she's brought her son to town. The friction is rough on him I think. He's staying here now, a good kid, quiet and so fragile... There's much more to say on the topic, but I have more questions than facts.
* Mr. D is a good man. He's taking the family drama in stride and I am thankful for his support.
* Mr. T likes golf! He's taking lessons all week and it just might be his summer sport.
* I have successfully planted garlic! I put it near the asparagus and they seem to get along. Our strawberries are morphing from blossom to berry and the peas and beans are a few inches out of the ground.
* My friend K's husband will work with Mr. D starting this summer! It's a boon for all of us, Mr. D's company will benefit from his brilliance, K will be closer and I think her husband will enjoy his new job.
* Between my 3 sons, all the testosterone at the karate school, Speedy and now my nephew, I cannot wait for my book club meeting tomorrow night. I need a little "Me Time" with the ladies!