Friday, September 30, 2011

this post is affectionately dedicated to Mrs. G over at Derfwad Manor

If you're not familiar with the divine Mrs. G of Derfwadian Internet Fame, click over to the link. Now click back to me. At Derfwad Manor you'll find lots of nifty things, but one of Green Girl's favorites is Mrs. G's Mancake series.

This past week Mrs. G posted the Mancake Day 11 of 30 to 40 Challenge. Go ahead, click over to the link. Now back to Green Girl. I think we can all agree here that John Stamos has aged well. Exceptionally well. Mrs. G mentions that John Stamos is funny. Mrs. G, Green Girl fears you don't know the half of it, so this one's for you:





Happy weekend!

17 comments:

  1. Indeed, I did not know the half of it. What a fantastic way to start my day! Thank you and happy weekend to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Danny Tanner and Uncle Jesse are spooning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahaha! I almost spit my coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Derfwads and Mancakes? You're speaking in another tongue here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. delightful. And did you check out Project Cuddle? So cool. Definite ManCake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'v never seen this. Thanks for the laugh and the shout out! He really does give aging a great name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He was hot as Uncle Jesse (keeping in mind that mullets were hot in Full House era) and he's still hot in older form. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Humor and good lucks are an unbeatable combo--Ryan Gosling has both in spades as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delicious indeed. Many thanks for the happy dreams ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this thank you you learnt something new ever day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good lord, woman, that's funny stuff! Love love love John Stamos. And his cuddling advice. Yay for mancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love Mrs. G! but i am embarrassed to admit that I have no idea who John Stamos is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know why some men (not many) age so beautifully. In particular, I find the ones I had NO attraction to, whatsoever, in their youth (and mine) curiously attractive now that they, and I, are in our late 40's. It is curious, and delicious, and I'll take it. Stamos, is one I find really REALLY lovely at the age he's at now. As I"ve probably already mentioned on *other* blogs, Craig Ferguson has had me for over 3 years now. Same age as me, and on his 3rd marriage to a girl young enough to be his daughter, that put my fire out for some time, but I"m back now. Ahem.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. That video is hilarious!!! And Mrs. G rocks. I'm totally going to follow her. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.