* while sitting by the rain barrel and filling a watering can, a tiny garden snake, about the thickness of a Ticonderoga No. 2 pencil slowly crept past my boots and burrowed into the retaining wall.
* Bach on NPR's Morning Classics
* convincing Mr. B to try the trail mix and his discovery that he does like sunflower seeds and peanuts and raisins when they're all mixed together
* the flock of tiny birds on the coneflower heads by the front porch, gorging themselves on seeds
* the huge full moon suspended above a wisp of clouds just after dusk
* purchasing 3 things for a birthday gift, and at the check-out discovering two of them were deeply discounted
* a carpool arrangement that gives me Wednesdays off
Spill it, reader--little delights.