* clean, crisp, clear day outside--I do love a sunny winter day.
* at last some snow cover! (my perennials are safe)
* a huge pot of pea soup
* a happy dog gnawing on the ham bone
* a blueberry muffin cake!
* the finishing touches on my kitchen
* awesome volunteers working with me on Tuesday nights at church
* funny children
* Mr. B's obsession with the Vietnam War--he keeps bringing home books and regaling me with a myriad of facts like how many people died in the NRV in 1968 and so forth
* Mr. G vacuuming his crumbs, then going on to vacuum the entire room!
* a dentist visit where he tells me, "everything looks great"
* drivers who let you merge in traffic
* starting the day with a cup of coffee and Mr. D
* all 3 boys making it to the bus stop on time
Spill it, reader. What's good in your world today?