* "Wisconsin Life" on the radio every weekday morning. These little narratives about people and traditions in my state are always fascinating.
* Seeing Mr. D's team start the baseball season 2-0.
* Even more daffodils in full bloom outside.
* Finding the perfect sized bench for a tight laundry room space.
* Two riveting books on my nightstand--one about Haiti and one about Tuscany.
* Driving through town and seeing my campaign signs all over the place.
* Boys who still want to read story books out loud before bedtime.
* The promise of beautiful weather this weekend.
Spill it, reader. Pleasant little things.