* The Fox Cities Book Festival (which I'll be participating in as a presenter this year at 2:30 at the Neenah Public Library this Saturday)
* Still daffodils
* The smell of shredded bark
* Trying new recipe that was healthy, easy to make and yummy to eat
* Mr. T hitting the ball in his softball game--both times at bat!
* Mr. D's baseball team is now 6-1 for their season
* Figuring out a few fixes for my current writing project
* Sunshine (taking the edge off these chilly temps)
* A fun weekend with my family
* The smell of sheets off the clothesline
* A clever Easter Bunny who hid eggs in all sorts of interesting spots while we were out of town
Spill it, reader. Pleasant little things.