Tuesday, July 24, 2012

cheesehead bloggers unite

For years there has been mumbling on the sidelines for Wisconsin bloggers to get together.  Ladies, let's make it happen.  I'm willing to host it here in my back yard, with kids (because I know it's tough for the mamas to get away) on an afternoon in August.  I'm proposing a 12:00 noon start on

August 7
or
August 15
or
August 21

IF you're interested, RSVP with the date of your choice.  Majority will rule, I'll announce the date next week.

We'll have potluck for lunch.  I'll provide the beverages, the yard, the pool and at least one yeti story. 
Reach me at greengirlinwisconsin@gmail.com


8 comments:

  1. Oh to be a cheesehead and attend. Hope you have a great response!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in! I would prefer the 7th since I just might have a job after the middle of the month... I'll bring fruit in all shapes and forms (salad, watermelon pops, plum galette).

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15th or 24th work for me! I'll be out of town visiting the NFB training center in MN on the 7th. Or maybe I'll be in Colorado... anyway, we'll be gone.

    I'll bring... oh, well, we'll work that out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, to be in Wisconsin on the 7th, 14th, or 21st...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMyyyyyyy, sounds like a blast.,:( but, I won't be home, sweet girl. I do, however, look forward to all the pictures and the stories. Have a great time without me :(
    BlessYourHeart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a Minnesota one three years ago! It was a totally amazing time. Have fun! I was born in Milwaukee, you know : -).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shall pull out my binoculars and spy from over the border.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.