of that vigorously blooming prairie, baseball players, wetland restoration projects and other fun stuff. But I'm busy with Olympic viewing, 3 busy boys, the grand finale of the baseball season and keeping the pantry stocked. Life is overwhelmingly full right now, but here are some highlights:
* Watching Mr. G crush a triple during his baseball tournament AND snag a fly ball in the outfield. I'm totally bragging here, but I can't help it. My boy can play.
* Running with Mr. T, who is a natural. He pushes me now. I've no hope of keeping up with his stride.
* The neighbor lady bringing back "extras" from the baking she entered in the county fair.
* A pool full of kids, a yard full of kids, a house full of kids.
* A party with the other baseball families from Mr. G's tournament team--just a great group of people, we're awfully lucky to count them as friends. They're great sports, full of good humor, generous, kind, thoughtful and cheer everybody on.
* Just the best group of coaches--for all the boys this summer. Each one of them taught my sons something, each one of them was encouraging, supportive and taught good sportsmanship. And Mr. G was particularly blessed with all of his coaches having a great sense of FUN during practices and games.
* All the extra ways people pitch in to make a parish festival run well--from grooming diamonds to painting faces to selling 50/50 tickets. Don't tell the Republicans, but community organizing is healthy in Happyland, Wisconsin! They got volunteers out in force on many fronts for the weekend.
* Oh! Those Olympics!
* 3 boys wanting to know how to do "those strokes" and practicing together in the pool.
* The first tomato from our garden.
Spill it, reader--share the goodness in your life.