Wednesday, August 1, 2012

got those pictures

and then the camera battery died, so I can't upload them yet!

Meanwhile, for those of you Wisconsin bloggers game for a meet-up, the official date is August 7th, noon, my place.  Email me at greengirlinwisconsin@gmail.com for driving directions.  Bring a dish to pass, you kids, suits & towels--I'll provide the rest.

In other news, after spending half our summer surrounded by wasps, it rained and the wasps magically disappeared.  The strangest thing.  Naturally, about three hours after I remarked on this phenomenon, I got stung twice right beneath my right arm. 

6 comments:

  1. Can't believe you have had rain.. 40 miles west of Happyland has had NOTHING--

    ReplyDelete
  2. this has been a year for wasps.
    hope they leave you alone from now on.
    have fun at the get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! That's for the stings, that is.

    Have fun at the get-together. I'll be en route from Minneapolis to Denver on that day. I'll be at your place in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the wasp stings. I hate those sort of ironies of life. But good thing there is the get-together to look forward to! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After spending most of my life not being eaten by bugs, my legs are covered in bug bites this summer. I think they are all from the chicken house yard - shouldn't they be eating them?

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.