Saturday, February 2, 2013

good gravy, Whipped, Not Beaten is now an e-book!

Reason # 1 why you must buy a copy of Whipped, Not Beaten on Kindle this month:

It's February.  Whipped, Not Beaten is a romantic comedy.  The best kind of chick lit that doesn't judge you, it just makes you laugh and feel good inside. 

Your mission in 3 easy steps:
1.  Buy Whipped, Not Beaten on Kindle
2.  Read it and feel happy
3.  Post a glowing review over at Amazon, Good Reads, your Facebook page, the wall of the ladies' room at the corner tavern

 Whipped, Not Beaten

11 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You can cross that one off your list. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee, I can't wait to read this!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! Congratulations!! It's done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never wanted a Kindle more than I do right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done and SO excited to read it. I've set Wednesday aside as a "me" day, and this is TOTALLY on my fun-things-to-do list. Woohoo! And note to everyone: you do NOT need to own a Kindle to buy an e-book! There's a free "kindle" app that you can download to read on your computer, or even your smartphone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really cool news! Congratulations! I loved reading "Whipped Not Beaten" and have it on my bookshelf. How great that it will now have this additional method of distribution.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!!! You are amazing, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firing up my Kindle to download. Immersed in the whoopla that is Superbowl pregame, not as exciting without the Pack but an enjoyable afternoon just the same. If the game lags I'll start reading.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have a Kindle (but I do have your book in my library), but WOOHOO!!!! That is so freaking exciting! Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.